Friday, March 18, 2005

Welcome to my BLOG!

OK...it is the the fourth anniversary of edtechnot.com and we are having a bit of a public identity crisis. I think trying a few new formats on the site will help revive my enthusiasm for the project and maybe serve our audience better. it isn't that I have lost my committment to producing a site that lists ed tech content free of advertising corporate sponsors but I am wondering about the need for it. Ah...what the heck. Maybe this is just an example of paralysis by analysis. I'll keep giving it a go and you just keep letting me know what you think.

Hang in there, it can be tough out there in the ed tech world.

Until next post.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Jim! We'll have to keep an eye on what you have to say. :-)